[BBC] Vacancy for Senior Software Engineer - Genetwister Technologies B.V.

Andrzej Czech A.S.Czech at genetwister.nl
Mon Nov 19 17:49:39 CET 2018

Dear all,

We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our software development team in Wageningen, The Netherlands. If you want to build software solutions to analyze and visualize complex genomic data but also contribute to develop an environment in which pipelines and tools from other departments of the company can be integrated, take a look at the detailed job description in the attachment or visit our website: https://www.genetwister.nl/jobs/

Best,
Andrzej S. Czech.

[andrzej]<http://www.genetwister.nl/>
Disclaimer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom/which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete this e-mail from your system and do not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. This e-mail shall not constitute a binding agreement unless expressly confirmed in writing by one of the Directors of Genetwister. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Genetwister. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Genetwister accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail or damage caused by the use of the information contained in this e-mail. / Chamber of Commerce Arnhem, The Netherlands no.: 11043533