[BBC] bioinformatics-molecular biologist position AZ Delta General Hospital, Roeselaere, Belgium

Alexander Botzki Alexander.Botzki at vib.be
Fri Nov 23 17:07:50 CET 2018

Dear all,

On behalf of Geert Martens:

The Geert MARTENS lab at AZ Delta General Hospital (Roeselare, Belgium) is currently recruiting a bioinformatician-molecular biologist. The candidate will work partly in clinical diagnostics on tumor sequencing and NIPT, and partly on various research projects in collaboration with academia. We prefer an entrepreneurial personality who wants to do high-level work, but is seeking more job stability than often available in academia.  Nice salary too!

Attached the pdf job descriptions in English and Dutch.

Best wishes,

Dr. Geert Martens, Geert MARTENS <Geert.Martens at vub.be>

Laboratory for Molecular Diagnostics at AZ Delta General Hospital