[BBC] FW: Call for Tutorials - ISMB/ECCB 2019 in Basel, Switzerland - deadline closing

Alexander Botzki Alexander.Botzki at vib.be
Tue Dec 11 15:36:23 CET 2018

Dear All,

- on behalf of Patricia Palagi -
Michelle Brazas and I will be organizing the tutorial sessions for ISMB/ECCB 2019 in Basel, Switzerland. There will be 4-6 slots available for tutorial topics of broad interest to attendees of the meeting.
Your tutorial submissions, and those of your colleagues, are most welcome. Please visit the ‘Call for Tutorials’ at https://www.iscb.org/ismbeccb2019-submit/tutorials and submit your topic idea, brief description and potential presenters by Monday December 17, 2018.
We look forward to another exciting series of tutorials in Basel.
Kind regards,
Patricia and Michelle

ps:  (have you already watched SIB, THE MOVIE<https://www.sib.swiss/about-us/news/1154-sib-the-movie-swiss-bioinformatics-in-action> - 2 minutes to see Swiss bioinformatics in action?)

--
[Image removed by sender. SIB logo 20th anniversary]

Patricia Palagi, PhD
SIB Training
SIB | Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Quartier Sorge, Bâtiment Génopode - 1015 Lausanne - Switzerland
t +41 21 692 4078
patricia.palagi at sib.swiss<mailto:patricia.palagi at sib.swiss> - www.sib.swiss<http://www.sib.swiss>