[BBC] Vacancies in EBI training team

Alexander Botzki Alexander.Botzki at vib.be
Fri Dec 14 16:55:21 CET 2018

On behalf of  Sarah Morgan

Dear All,

Please could you help in advertising two vacancies I currently have open within my team at EMBL-EBI for scientific training officers, by sending out to your networks?

The two positions are:
Post 1
 Scientific training officer, e-learning - working with trainers from across EMBL-EBI to develop courses for our online training portal, Train online and developing and running our webinar series, In addition there will be some face to face course organisation, though the focus is on online training. This is a 3 year post in the first instance.  For more details see: https://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?ref=EBI01309

Post 2
Scientific training officer - we are specifically looking for someone with experience of single-cell RNA seq experience - either lab or analysis (or both!) to work on a project funded by the MRC to develop and deliver training for the Developmental Cell Atlas, part of the the Human Cell Atlas.  This will be a mix of face to face and online training and the successful person will work closely with funded MRC groups that are generating data to be submitted to the HCA. For more details see: https://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?ref=EBI01329

Thank you!

Best wishes
Sarah

Dr Sarah Morgan