[BBC] Edinburgh Biomedical Data Science School

Van Anh Huynh-Thu vahuynh at uliege.be
Wed Dec 19 09:49:34 CET 2018

Dear all

We are organising a week-long school on biomedical data science at the MRC Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine on March 11-15; details and registration here https://www.ed.ac.uk/igmm/news-and-events/events/latest-events/biomedical-data-science-school-2018 <https://www.ed.ac.uk/igmm/news-and-events/events/latest-events/biomedical-data-science-school-2018>. We have a fantastic line-up of lecturers and it should be a great opportunity for students/ postdocs who want to learn about modern machine learning applied to large-scale genomic/ post-genomic data. We are limited to 25 participants by the capacity of the computer room and it will be first-come-first-served.

Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a serene festive break and a great 2019.

Dr Guido Sanguinetti
Professor of Computational Bioinformatics,
School of Informatics & SynthSys
10 Crichton St
Edinburgh EH8 9AB
tel: +44(0)131 6505136