[BBC] Course Single cell RNA-seq data analysis with Chipster, Espoo, Finland, 14-15 March 2019

Celia van Gelder celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl
Fri Jan 18 09:55:50 CET 2019

On behalf of Eija Korpelainen (CSC/ELIXR-FI)

Applications are open until 25.1.2019 for the ELIXIR-FI course "Single cell
RNA-seq data analysis with Chipster" which takes place in Espoo, Finland
14.-15.3.2019.
<https://www.csc.fi/web/training/-/bioweek-single-cell-chipster-2019>
https://www.csc.fi/web/training/-/bioweek-single-cell-chipster-2019

Best

Celia

Dr. Celia W.G. van Gelder

Programme Manager DTL Learning

Training Coordinator ELIXIR-NL

ELIXIR Training Platform Leader

tel. +31613375327

e-mail:  <mailto:celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl> celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl

websites:   <http://www.dtls.nl/> www.dtls.nl,  <http://www.biosb.nl/>
www.biosb.nl

skype: celia.van.gelder

Office: DTL | Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile (JIM) | 6th floor Beatrixgebouw |
Jaarbeursplein 6 | 3521 AL Utrecht
Postal address: Postbus 8500 | 3503 RM Utrecht

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.