[BBC] Available position in computational proteomics and applied machine learning in Amsterdam

Kers, J. (Jesper) j.kers at amc.uva.nl
Wed Jan 30 21:58:02 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

via dr. Perry Moerland at the AMC in Amsterdam, I came in contact with your mailing list.
Together with prof. Garry Corthals at the University of Amsterdam (Van ’t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences; HIMS, faculty of science), I have an interesting PhD position available and we are searching for computational/system biologists with experience in mass spectrometry (proteomics) that are interested in a PhD project related to the field of kidney transplantation. The position can be found at the link below. If there are specific questions related to the project or when you’d want to check if your background is suitable, do not hesitate to email me at j.kers at amc.uva.nl<mailto:j.kers at amc.uva.nl>

http://www.uva.nl/en/content/vacancies/2019/01/19-042-phd-candidate-in-computational-proteomics-and-applied-machine-learning.html?t=fnwi&origin=qzYOHuMgQGaWLzn%2F4ST%2BQg<http://www.uva.nl/en/content/vacancies/2019/01/19-042-phd-candidate-in-computational-proteomics-and-applied-machine-learning.html?t=fnwi&origin=qzYOHuMgQGaWLzn/4ST+Qg>

kind regards,

Jesper Kers

J. Kers, MD, PhD, Immunopathologist
j.kers at amc.uva.nl<mailto:j.kers at amc.uva.nl>
jkers at mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:jkers at mgh.harvard.edu>
Amsterdam UMC, Dept. of Pathology, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Biomolecular Systems Analytics, HIMS, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT & Harvard, Cambridge, MA, USA

AMC Disclaimer : https://www.amc.nl/disclaimer