[BBC] PhD Vacancy at VUmc

Kim, Y. (Yongsoo) yo.kim at vumc.nl
Fri Feb 1 16:28:50 CET 2019

To whom it may concern,

We are looking for a talented PhD student who would like to contribute
to research in cancer genomics.

Primary task is to find ways to make better use of the NGS data, by both
developing novel computational approaches and enhancing access to the
database. The novel approaches will be immediately implemented into our
workflows for both diagnostics and research. The successful candidate is
also expected to contribute to the implementation of the workflows and
maintenance of IT infrastructure in the Department.

More details of the vacancy is available in the following link:

https://www.werkenbijvumc.nl/vacatures/phd-student-computational-genomics/

Please let me know how can I post this new to bbc maliing list.

Sincerely,

Yongsoo