[BBC] Vacancy PhD in Health Sciences and Informatics

Liesbet PEETERS liesbet.peeters at uhasselt.be
Thu Mar 14 14:53:49 CET 2019

Dear,

Prof. Yves Moreau and I are looking for a passionate PhD Student in Health
Sciences and Informatics. It will be a joint PhD between KULeuven and
UHasselt. The successful candidate will be responsible to develop and
implement a privacy-preserved infrastructure for machine learning in
multiple sclerosis. This project is part of the ELIXIR Belgium - human data
node.

Would you be so kind to help me distribute our vacancy with the intent to
find the ideal passionate and motivated candidate?

The vacancy is provided in the attachment and the link to the online form
is provided as well.
https://www.uhasselt.be/vacancies_detail?taal=04&vacid=1684&ref=1

Many thanks in advance.
Liesbet & Yves

*Dr. Ir. Liesbet M. Peeters*
Data scientist - Idealist - Entrepeneur
Biomedical Research Institute - Faculty of Medicine & Life Sciences
*T* +32(0)11 26 92 16
  - *GSM*+32(0)479 78 67 27 - *Twitter*: @LiesbetPE

www.uhasselt.be
/biomed-en
<http://www.uhasselt.be/>
*www.MSDataconnect.com <http://www.msdataconnect.com/>*

Hasselt University - Campus Diepenbeek
Agoralaan Building C, BMO-C107a - B-3590 Diepenbeek