[BBC] Marie-Curie PhD position in plant virome bioinformatics in Bordeaux, France

Nikolski Macha macha.nikolski at u-bordeaux.fr
Mon Mar 25 17:27:24 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

there is an opening for a doctoral position in my group at the University of Bordeaux, France, from Oct. 2019. The position is for 3 years. The project aims to develop bioinformatic computational methods for the analysis of HTS data in the context of plant virome studies.

Detailed information about the requirements for the job, and links to the application form can be found at https://www.cbib.u-bordeaux.fr/en/open-positions-cbib. I can also be contacted for further information about the project.

I would appreciate if you could forward this ad to relevant mailing lists and potentially interested young colleagues. Thank you!

Best regards,
Macha Nikolski.

--
Head of Bordeaux Bioinformatics Center