[BBC] PhD Positions in Computational Cancer Research and Data Science at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)

Graduate Program higs at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Thu Apr 4 13:13:37 CEST 2019

Dear Colleague,

I would like to draw your attention to our International PhD Program at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) in Heidelberg, which might be of interest to your students who are seeking further research in the area of Data Science, (Bio-)Informatics, Computational Biology etc. The next application deadline is 31st May 2019 and more information can be found in the attachment and at www.dkfz.de/phd<http://www.dkfz.de/en/phd-program/index.html?campaign=phd/compmsc>.

I would be very grateful if you could forward this information to potential PhD students at your institution.

If you would prefer not to receive similar e-mails in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Franziska

Dr. Franziska Schmidt

Graduate School Project Manager