[BBC] ELIXIR Course "Single cell RNA-seq data analysis with R" 27.-29.5.2019 in Finland

A.Mahfouz at lumc.nl A.Mahfouz at lumc.nl
Fri Apr 5 09:49:05 CEST 2019

FYI

-----------------------------
Dear all,

Please note that registration is now open for the ELIXIR EXCELERATE course "Single cell RNA-seq data analysis with R" which takes place 27.-29.5.2019 at CSC in Espoo (Helsinki), Finland. This hands-on course covers several aspects of single cell RNA-seq data analysis, ranging from clustering and differential gene expression analysis to trajectories, cell type identification and spatial transcriptomics. The course is organized by ELIXIR Finland in collaboration with ELIXIR Sweden, Norway, Germany, Netherlands and France, and it is free of charge.

The application deadline for the course is 16.4.2019. Participants are selected based on their motivation description, and we will also do our best to ensure that every country / research group gets at least one representative in the course. For registration and more information, please see the course website at https://www.csc.fi/web/training/-/scrnaseq.

Best regards,
Eija

Eija Korpelainen, Ph.D
Product Manager, ELIXIR-FI Training Coordinator
Data analytics, Bioinformatics
CSC - IT Centre for Science
P.O.Box 405, 02101 Espoo, Finland
Phone +358 50 381 9726