[BBC] Bioinformatics job opportunity in Cambridge

Adrian Liston Adrian.Liston at babraham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 18 10:17:28 CEST 2019

May you please add this job opportunity to the Benelux bioinformatics mailing list?

https://babrahaminstitute.livevacancies.co.uk/#/job/details/77

We have a post-doc opportunity for a data scientist to join an immunology lab. No immunology experience needed - you bring the data skills and we'll teach you the immunology!

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Liston
Senior Group Leader, Lymphocyte Signalling
Babraham Institute, Cambridge
The Babraham Institute, Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge CB22 3AT Registered Charity No. 1053902.
The information transmitted in this email is directed only to the addressee. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this email from your system. The contents of this e-mail are the views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Babraham Institute. Full conditions at: www.babraham.ac.uk<http://www.babraham.ac.uk/terms>