[BBC] Master Student - R0

BSC RRHH rrhh at bsc.es
Thu Jun 13 08:37:54 CEST 2019

*Master Student - R0*
*
*Context And Mission*

To develop novel algorithms on Neoantigen immunogenicity predictions.

*Key Duties*

  * To assist in the new team working in Neoantigen predictions.

*Requirements*

  * Education
      o Bachelor in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics or related field
  * Essential Knowledge and Professional Experience
      o Bioinformatics and python programming
  * Competences
      o Team work

*Conditions*

  * The position will be located at BSC within the Life Sciences Department
  * We offer a full-time contract, a good working environment, a highly
    stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure,
    flexible hours, extensive training plan, tickets restaurant, private
    health insurance, fully support to the relocation procedures
  * Duration: Temporary - 1 year renewable
  * Salary: we offer a competitive salary commensurate with the
    qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the
    cost of living in Barcelona
  * Starting date: July 1st

*Apply here:* https://www.bsc.es/join-us/fellowships/14119lseapmr0

http://bsc.es/disclaimer