[BBC] PhD position @ BIOBIX, Ghent University

Tim De Meyer Tim.DeMeyer at UGent.be
Wed Jul 3 11:31:58 CEST 2019

Dear all,

We have a vacancy for a doctoral student at our lab (BIOBIX, Dept. Data Analysis and Mathematical Modelling, Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Ghent University). We are looking for candidates with a strong research interest in omics data analysis and statistical modelling. The aim of the project is to innovate the study of allele-specific expression, which is of major relevance in both health and disease (see attach for more details). Note that students that will obtain their master degree before the start of the project (October 1st) can also apply. Deadline for applications: 15/08/2019.

Best regards,

Tim De Meyer