[BBC] Post-doctoral researcher in Computational Cancer Epigenomics, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)

Pavlo Lutsik pavlo.lutsik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 10:04:43 CEST 2019

Dear all,

We are looking for a post-doc to strengthen our computational team within
the Cancer Epigenomics Division at the DKFZ in Heidelberg.

The successful candidate will help expand and bring to maturity our
portfolio of best-practice workflows for epigenomic data. To enable this
work we are actively employ and create infrastructure for the Common
Workflow Language (http://commonwl.org). The primary focus will be set upon
workflows for DNA methylation profiling by whole-genome bisulfite
sequencing, both bulk and single-cell, for which we are currently running a
large-scale benchmarking study supported by external funding (see this talk
for details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGUO_d-xaIE). The candidate
will take active part in finalising and publishing results of the initial
phase of the study. Furthermore, the candidate will participate in
downstream and integrative analyses of these data types, contributing to
several exciting projects in cancer epigenomics.

Further details and the application portal are available here:

https://jobs.dkfz.de/en/jobs/31521/postdoctoral-researcher-in-the-field-of-computational-cancer-epigenetics

We would be happy to see applicants from your community, please spread the
word.

Best regards,

Pavlo