[BBC] Register now for the EuBIC 2020 Developers’ Meeting in Nyborg, DK - January 13-17th, 2020

eubic 2020 eubic2020 at rub.de
Mon Oct 14 19:35:39 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

Early Bird registration to the EuBIC 2020 Developers’ Meeting is now
open! The number of participants is limited to 50 people, hence we
encourage everyone to register in time.

During the meeting, participants will engage in active development of
novel bioinformatics tools for mass spectrometry-based proteomics
through hackathons. Please find the available tracks here:
github.com/EuBIC/EuBIC2020/issues. Participants are asked to select one
of these during the registration process.

By joining the developers meeting, you will gain experience in
developing bioinformatics tools, build long-lasting international
collaborations and participate in a dynamic peer-network. In turn, your
contribution will help the community at large, making a concrete impact
for users.

Next to the hackathons, keynote lectures by the following speakers are
planned:
- Eric Deutsch (Institute for Systems Biology, Seattle, WA, USA)
- Ole N. Jensen (University of Southern Denmark, Odense, DK)
- Andy Jones (Institute of Integrative Biology, University of Liverpool,
Liverpool, UK)
- Lydie Lane (Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, CMU, Geneva, CH)
- Alexander Peltzer (Quantitative Biology Center, University of
Tübingen, Tübingen, GE)
- Olga Vitek (Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA)

More information is available on our website:
eubic-ms.org/events/2020-developers-meeting/

We look forward to meeting you in Nyborg!

The EuBIC team

Website: eubic-ms.org/events/2020-developers-meeting/
Twitter: @EuBIC_ms
Social media hashtag: #EuBIC2020
Conference email: eubic2020 at rub.de