[BBC] Winter research school "Networks and molecular biology" - Luminy, Marseille, France

Anaïs BAUDOT anais.baudot at univ-amu.fr
Wed Dec 11 21:20:47 CET 2019

Dear all,

We are organising a research school "Networks and molecular biology” on March 2 - 6, 2020. The global aim of the school is to present network theoretical models, algorithms, and their applications to biomedecine.

The school will be held in the CIRM international meeting center in Luminy, Marseille. Pre-inscriptions are now open https://conferences.cirm-math.fr/2305.html <https://conferences.cirm-math.fr/2305.html>.

Call for contributions: send your abstract (1 page) to  mathsbiomonth-week5 at sciencesconf.org <mailto:mathsbiomonth-week5 at sciencesconf.org> , indicating in your email if you submit for a selected talk, a poster or both. Deadline January, 5th, 2020.
Topics of interest include:

- Network inference
- Dynamical modelling of regulatory networks
- Network mining - Machine Learning
- Cancer and Rare diseases applications of Network approaches

Speakers-Teachers:

Chloé-Agathe Azencott (Mines ParisTech - Institut Curie, Paris)
Christine Brun (TAGC, Marseille)
Hervé Isambert (Institut Curie, Paris)
Boris Kholodenko (Systems Biology Ireland, and Conway Institutes at University College Dublin)
Edda Klipp (Humboldt University, Berlin)
Kim-Anh Le Cao (University of Melbourne)
Antonio Rausell (Clinical Bioinformatics, Imagine Institute)
Maria Rodriguez-Martinez (IBM, Zurich)
Julio Saez-Rodriguez (European Bioinformatics Institute, Cambridge)
Marta Sales-Pardo (Chemical Engineering, Tarragona, Spain)
Jana Wolf (Max Delbrück Center, Germany)

Scientific Committee
Alain Barrat (CNRS - CPT, Aix-Marseille Université)
Christine Brun (CNRS - TAGC, Aix-Marseille Université)
Laurence Calzone (Institut Curie, Paris)
Claudine Chaouiya (I2M, Aix-Marseille Université)
Florence Forbes (INRIA Grenoble Rhone-Alpes)
Denis Thieffry (IBENS Paris)

Organizing Committee
Anaïs Baudot (MMG, Aix-Marseille Université)
Brigitte Mossé (I2M, Aix-Marseille Université)
Élisabeth Remy (I2M, Aix-Marseille Université)
Laurent Tichit (I2M, Aix-Marseille Université)
Matthieu Vignes (Massey University)

This event is organised in the context of the thematic month on Mathematical Issues in Biology at the Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques (CIRM, Marseille, https://conferences.cirm-math.fr/2141.html <https://conferences.cirm-math.fr/2141.html>).  The meeting & housing are free of charge but subjected to selection of the applications.

Anaïs BAUDOT

MMG, Marseille Medical Genetics
U 1251, Faculté de Médecine de La Timone,
27 Bd Jean Moulin
13385 Marseille Cedex 5
0491324948
France