[BBC] BioSB 2020 conference: Call for abstracts! --> deadline 15 February 2020

Femke Francissen femke.francissen at biosb.nl
Fri Jan 10 12:49:28 CET 2020

Dear bioinformatics or systems biology researcher,

The abstract submission for the 6th edition of the Dutch Bioinformatics and
Systems Biology conference <http://www.aanmelder.nl/biosb2020> is open! If
you are doing bioinformatics or systems biology research, we invite you to
submit an abstract for a presentation at our conference.

*BioSB 2020 conference <http://www.aanmelder.nl/biosb2020>*
21-22 April 2020
Conference center De Werelt, Lunteren

*--> Abstract submission deadline: 15 February 2020, 23h59* (no extension
of deadline!)

*Submission topics:*

   - Single cell biology
   - Genome regulation
   - Comparative genomics and population genetics
   - 3D bioinformatics and Functional prediction
   - Metabolism
   - Immune bioinformatics & systems biology
   - Precision medicine
   - Microbial (meta)genomics & evolution
   - Machine learning & AI
   - Biological data visualization
   - Biophysics of living cells
   - Education/training (ELIXIR-NL)
   - FAIR tools & resources (ELIXIR-NL)
   - Data integration (ELIXIR-NL)

You can submit an abstract for an oral presentation in one of the parallel
sessions or for a poster or demo presentation during the poster sessions.
New this year are the highlight presentations and poster flashes, *read
more here:* https://www.aanmelder.nl/biosb2020/abstract-submission

We look forward to your submissions!

Best regards,

BioSB 2020 programme committee