[BBC] Job vacancy applied bioinformatics

Warris, Sven sven.warris at wur.nl
Mon Feb 17 09:50:02 CET 2020

Dear reader,

We are looking for a Bioinformatics Assistant to join our research team
in Applied Bioinformatics. The group combines wet-lab and bioinformatics
expertise. We focus on innovative approaches to genomics analyses, with
projects on genome reconstruction, gene annotation, comparative genomics
and tool development.
Applied Bioinformatics is part of Bioscience, one of the business units
of the Wageningen Research foundation of the Plant Sciences Group.
Wageningen Research, together with Wageningen University forms
Wageningen University & Research. At Bioscience, we study at the
molecular level the regulation of metabolic and developmental processes
of plants and plant genomics to meet the needs of our growing society.
We are developing tools that allow to efficiently use plant genetic
resources. Wageningen UR is an internationally renowned research
institute in the fields of life sciences and sustainable production.

More information:

https://www.wur.nl/en/vacancy/Bioinformatics-Research-Assistant.htm

Best,

Sven Warris