[BBC] Vacancy doctor-assistant in Bioinformatics at Ghent University

Tim De Meyer Tim.DeMeyer at UGent.be
Mon Mar 30 15:26:56 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

You hold a doctoral degree and have a knack for methodology development? At Ghent University's Dept. of Data Analysis and Mathematical Modelling we're looking for a doctor-assistant (2 x 3 years) to join our growing team of bioinformaticians.

https://career012.successfactors.eu/career?company=C0000956575P&career_job_req_id=14831&career_ns=job_listing&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH

Please distribute within your network, thanks!

Best regards,

Tim De Meyer

Associate Professor

BIOBIX Lab. of Bioinformatics and Computational Genomics

BIG N2N & CRIG

Dept. Data Analysis & Mathematical Modelling

Faculty of Bioscience Engineering - Ghent University - Belgium

Tim.DeMeyer at UGent.be     +3292645987

www.biobix.be <http://www.biobix.be/>  https://scholar.google.be/citations?user=OrDlWKsAAAAJ