[BBC] vacancy for an assistent professor bioinformatics @ Utrecht

Berend Snel b.snel at uu.nl
Tue Apr 21 10:00:49 CEST 2020

Dear computational biologists,

To strengthen our team and our educational mission, we are seeking a driven
and enthusiastic colleague.

Are you an ambitious and inspirational educator with a background in
bioinformatics, demonstrated teaching experience, and a clear vision on
academic education in an international classroom? Do you want to contribute
to, and develop new bioinformatics courses, mentor and coach students at
levels ranging from BSc to PhD? Besides education you will have the
opportunity to be involved in research, either ongoing projects or personal
interest. You will be embedded within a diverse and collaborative community
of Bioinformatics Teachers and Researchers across the Utrecht Science
Campus.
For more information and to apply please see:

https://www.uu.nl/organisatie/werken-bij-de-universiteit-utrecht/vacatures/tenure-track-position-bioinformaticscomparative-genomics-education-10-fte

best wishes,

Berend Snel, PhD
Professor Bioinformatics