[BBC] ESCS 2020 | Abstract submission is open

Eva Alloza eva.alloza at bsc.es
Thu Jun 11 19:39:43 CEST 2020

https://eccb2020.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/ESCS2020_banner-notPaint_1-1.png
<https://eccb2020.info/call-for-escs-2020>

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the ECCB2020 organization committee, I would like to inform
you about new abstract submission dates for the *6th European Student
Council Symposium (ESCS 2020)*. Note that this event will be held
virtually as a satellite meeting on the 6th of September, 2020, just
before the ECCB2020.

    *New deadline for abstract submission for oral or poster
    presentation: 20th of July, 2020*
    https://eccb2020.info/call-for-escs-2020

    You can also find all relevant information about ESCS 2020 here:
    https://www.escs2020.iscbsc.org <https://www.escs2020.iscbsc.org/>

We encourage you to consider submitting your abstract and help us the
word among other students networks.

Best regards,

--
Eva Alloza
Training and Support Officer
mail: eva.alloza at bsc.es
phone: +34 934017139
web: http://inb-elixir.es

Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC-CNS)
c/Jordi Girona, 31 - Torre Girona Building
08034 Barcelona (Spain)