[BBC] Research Software Developers Day - 3 Dec 2020

Tuur Muyldermans Tuur.Muyldermans at vib.be
Wed Jul 1 13:24:17 CEST 2020

Dear,

The VIB Bioinformatics Core and ELIXIR Belgium jointly started the Belgium Research Software Engineers community. The aim is to foster a community of research software developers and to collectively improve the standard of software used for scientific research. We're happy to welcome everyone interested via chat or Twitter (link on our website<https://www.be-rse.org/>).

On 3 December 2020 we're organizing our very first conference, the Research Software Developers Day 2020. Two parallel tracks with presentations and workshops on topics like software quality, (cloud) infrastructure, reproducibility and devops. The event will be hosted online and tickets are free of charge! Visit https://www.be-rse.org/rsdd2020 to discover our program, register for the event or submit a proposal for a talk or workshop!

Please find attached our e-flyer.

Kind regards,
The organizing committee

Tuur Muyldermans - ELIXIR Bioinformatics Trainer

ELIXIR Belgium | VIB Bioinformatics Core
Lo²cus Gent Researchbuilding FSVM 2
Technologiepark 75, 9052 Zwijnaarde
www.elixir-belgium.org<https://www.elixir-belgium.org/> | https://corefacilities.vib.be<https://corefacilities.vib.be/>