[BBC] Research Associate in Bioinformatics (Cambridge, UK)

Sergio Martinez Cuesta sermarcue at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:06:37 CEST 2020

Dear BBC list,

We have a research associate position in bioinformatics available in our
group in Cambridge, UK. It would be great if you could please share it with
whoever may be interested.

We seek a highly motivated computational researcher for a key role within
Professor Sir Shankar Balasubramanian's pioneering research programme at
the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute (CI). Our research focuses on
the chemical biology of the genome and epigenome (
https://www.balasubramanian.co.uk/publications). Our lab invents and
applies new computational methods for the analysis of sequence, structure
and chemical modifications in DNA and RNA. This position provides
opportunities to develop computational tools at the interface between
chemistry, biology and bioinformatics from experimental design to the
analysis of novel types of data in collaboration with talented experimental
scientists.

http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/24439/

Deadline for applications *20th July 2020*

Thanks in advance
Sergio