[BBC] New Training: Best practice in Research Data Management and Stewardship (5-8th Oct 2020)

SAND Olivier Olivier.SAND at cnrs.fr
Fri Sep 4 16:10:41 CEST 2020

Dear all,

In the context of the ELIXIR-CONVERGE<https://elixir-europe.org/news/elixir-converge-new-project-streamline-data-management-practices> project and capacity building training actions, ELIXIR-FR<https://elixir-europe.org/about-us/who-we-are/nodes/france> and ELIXIR-LU<https://elixir-europe.org/about-us/who-we-are/nodes/luxembourg> are pleased to announce the training on "Best Practices in Research Data Management and stewardship<https://ifb-elixirfr.github.io/ELIXIR-DMP-DS-training/>".

This training is targeting project managers, researchers and graduate students in bioinformatics and biomedical sciences who wish to improve their skills in data management. In addition to lectures, this training includes several hands-on sessions.

The course will be held over four consecutive mornings. Course is 9:00-12:30 CET from 5th to 8th October, 2020.

Due to COVID-19 and travel restriction, we have decided to deliver this course online.

The registration is free but compulsory : https://ifb-elixirfr.github.io/ELIXIR-DMP-DS-training/Registration.html

Participants are selected based on their motivation description, so please fill in that section of the application form. Registration closes 21.9.2020 and all applicants are informed about the selection results by 25.9.2020.

With kind regards,

Victoria Dominguez Del Angel and Olivier Sand

Olivier Sand
CNRS UMS3601 IFB-core/
UMS2014 - US41 - Plateformes Lilloises en Biologie & Santé
+33 (0) 3 28 77 84 41
olivier.sand at cnrs.fr<mailto:olivier.sand at cnrs.fr>