[BBC] Data steward and 2 postdoc positions at LCSB, University of Luxembourg

Venkata Pardhasaradhi SATAGOPAM venkata.satagopam at uni.lu
Sun Oct 18 12:41:33 CEST 2020

Dear all

Currently we are having a data steward and two postdoc positions in clinical and translational medicine informatics research domain. Please follow below links for more details.

Data steward:
http://emea3.mrted.ly/2j9em

Postdoc positions:
http://emea3.mrted.ly/2j665
http://emea3.mrted.ly/2j5gi

It would be great if you can circulate these open positions in your circles.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkata

—
Dr. Venkata Satagopam
Bioinformatics Core
Luxembourg Centre For Systems Biomedicine (LCSB)
University of Luxembourg
Campus Belval, House of Biomedicine II
6, avenue du Swing
L-4367 Belvaux

T +352-466-644-6421
F +352-466-644-36421
venkata.satagopam at uni.lu<mailto:venkata.satagopam at uni.lu>
http://lcsb.uni.lu

-----
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you receive it in error please notify me and permanently delete the original message and any copies.
-----