[BBC] TranSYS Online Training School, taking place on 22nd – 27th November 2020

Kristel Van Steen kristel.vansteen at uliege.be
Fri Oct 23 22:15:33 CEST 2020

** please spread the word **

--

Dear,

We are pleased to invite you to the *TranSYS Online Training School*,
taking place on 22^nd – 27^th November 2020 hosted by University of
Ljubljana, Slovenia. The *training is free *but registration is mandatory.

Our first training school offers researchers and students broad training
opportunities in scientific and transferable skills such as study design
& protocol, data generation & technology, mining of published data, and
communication & dissemination and includes the featured workshop /From
experiment to clinic/. Students and postdocs are invited to participate
with abstracts for a poster or oral presentation.

TranSYS is an EU Marie Sklodowska-Curie funded Innovative Training
Network dedicated to training highly skilled researchers in the new area
of Systems Health, at the interface of translational research and
systems medicine. Our researchers will develop tools and approaches to
exploit large and complex datasets to advance Precision Medicine in
human disease areas.

More information is available at
https://h2020transys.eu/transys-online-training-school-november-2020/

Looking forward to e-meeting you,