[BBC] Opening for a bioinformatician working on genetic interactions in childhood cancer

Kemmeren-2, P.P.C. P.Kemmeren at prinsesmaximacentrum.nl
Thu Feb 4 14:57:06 CET 2021

Dear all,

Within my group, we currently have an opening for a bioinformatician to work on understanding genetic interactions in childhood cancer. The Princess Maxima Center is the largest nation-wide dedicated childhood cancer center in Europe and provides an exciting workplace. Want to be part of this and help us understand how genetic interactions relate to different childhood cancers and relate to cancer progression and targeted therapies, then please apply using the link below.

https://werkenbijprinsesmaximacentrum.nl/vacature/bioinformatician-bsc-or-msc/

Regards,

Patrick

--

Patrick Kemmeren, PhD
Principal Investigator & head Big Data Core

[signature_1829348102]

Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology
Heidelberglaan 25 | 3584 CS Utrecht | T +31 (0)88 972 90 00 |  > Website<https://research.prinsesmaximacentrum.nl/en/research-groups/kemmeren-group>