[BBC] PhD position Paris - Molecular Dynamics

Sanne Abeln s.abeln at vu.nl
Thu Feb 11 11:29:18 CET 2021

Dear all,

I hope this finds you well. There is an opening PhD position in our group at
the COSYS-LISIS Laboratory of the University Gustave Eiffel (Paris region,
France), starting September-October 2021.

*https://www.ifsttar.fr/offres-theses/sujet.php?num=2475&num_session=1&ver=an*
<https://www.ifsttar.fr/offres-theses/sujet.php?num=2475&num_session=1&ver=an>

This comprises the use of MD simulations and multi-scale computational
modeling to study the transfer of volatile organic compounds from the gas
to the solvated phase. The application deadline is April 23rd 2021.

Please forward the call to any interested students. You can contact
Dominique Siegert and me for further information (
*dominique.siegert at ifsttar.fr* <dominique.siegert at ifsttar.fr>,
*halima.mouhib at ifsttar.fr* <halima.mouhib at ifsttar.fr>).

Thank you and best wishes,

Halima