[BBC] Open positions for Bioinformatics Postdoc/IT technician

Lena Wiese lena.wiese at udo.edu
Fri Feb 19 10:49:00 CET 2021

Dear colleagues.

Please consider the following job announcements and feel free to forward
them to appropriate interested candidates. Positions are open to all
qualified persons independent of gender, disabilities, religion, etc...
Applications will be possible until 25th of February.

1)
One Postdoctoral researcher at ITEM Hannover (Germany): We are looking for
a highly qualified person with a PhD degree in Computer
Science/Bioinformatics/Medical Informatics with expertise in biomedical
data management for managing research projects in different areas of
biomedical data analysis.
Apply via Fraunhofer Recruiting portal in
German https://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/56703/Description/1 or
English https://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/56703/Description/2

2)
One IT technician at ITEM Hannover (Germany): We are looking for a highly
qualified person with an MSc degree in Computer
Science/Bioinformatics/Medical Informatics for maintaining scientific
databases and data analysis pipelines.
Apply via Fraunhofer Recruiting portal
https://recruiting.fraunhofer.de/Vacancies/56719/Description/1

More information on the group can be found at
https://www.item.fraunhofer.de/de/angebot/bioinformatik.html

Best regards
 Lena Wiese

--
Prof. Dr. Lena Wiese
Database Technologies and Data Analytics