[BBC] Tenure Track Assistant/Associate Professor Modelling and AI for Systems Medicine

Riel, Natal van N.A.W.v.Riel at tue.nl
Mon Mar 1 23:05:02 CET 2021

We have a vacancy: Tenure Track Assistant/Associate Professor Modelling and AI for Systems Medicine at Eindhoven University of Technology https://jobs.tue.nl/en/vacancy/tenure-track-assistant-associate-professor-modelling-and-ai-for-systems-medicine-871302.html .

We are looking for a creative and pro-active team player to initiate a new research line in biomedical systems biology. We unite data-driven and model-based approaches for biomedical research, engineering and healthcare. We search for candidates with a PhD degree in computational biology, biomedical engineering or other relevant disciplines. New directions could be the development and application of AI technology for learning and adaptation of dynamic models. This may enable the creation of ‘digital twins’ and contribute to personalized health and precision medicine. We search for candidates that want to play a leading role in this rapidly developing field.

The TU/e provides an exciting ecosystem for healthcare engineering research and innovation, which includes close collaboration with local hospitals, industry and the cross-departmental artificial intelligence institute EAISI (www.tue.nl/ai<http://www.tue.nl/ai>). We offer a substantial start-up package to kick-off your career.

Deadline for applications: 30/04/2021.

Kind regards,
Natal van Riel

Prof. dr. ir. Natal A.W. van Riel

[cid:image005.png at 01D70EEF.4DC1FB50]

Professor of Biomedical Systems Biology
Head of Systems Biology and Metabolic Disease (SBMD)
Computational Biology group
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Eindhoven University of Technology

P.O. Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Internal address:
Building Gemini-Zuid 3.109
Groene Loper, 5612 AZ Eindhoven
route and map<http://www.tue.nl/en/our-university/departments/biomedical-engineering/the-department/contact-and-accessibility/>