[BBC] Open positions

Anna Aschenbrenner a.aschenbrenner at uni-bonn.de
Fri Apr 23 00:51:06 CEST 2021

+++ Open positions in the Schultze group in Bonn, Germany +++

We have several open positions (Postdoc and PhD level) in the Schultze
group and are looking for enthusiastic new colleagues to join our team!

We are an interdisciplinary group affiliated with the University of Bonn
and the German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases working in the field
of systems medicine, genomics and immunoregulation encompassing wet lab
work, sequencing, computation and bioinformatics.

We are applying omics techniques, esp. scRNA-seq, to study human immunology
and are thriving to learn more about the molecular mechanisms governing
health and disease with a focus on inflammation and inflammaging.

We are looking for passionately curious scientists with diverse backgrounds
for wet lab, bioinformatic and computational projects.

More detailed information can be found here:
PhD (wet lab): bit.ly/2RmCRvY <https://t.co/pFK1Iq3zfN?amp=1>
PhD (bioinfo): bit.ly/3s7B4aY <https://t.co/9kwB82AZPw?amp=1>
Postdoc (computational): bit.ly/2RqC7pD <https://t.co/5EvmuhPn98?amp=1>

Deadline: Apr 30, 2021

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions on the nature of
the positions!

Please spread the news!

[image: UniBonn_12551-517_c.png]

*Dr. rer. nat. **Anna C. Aschenbrenner*
Team Leader Clinical Single Cell Omics

University of Bonn  |  Life & Medical Sciences (LIMES) Institute
Genomics & Immunoregulation  |  www.limes-institut-bonn.de
<https://www.limes-institut-bonn.de/en/research/research-departments/unit-2/schultze-lab/schultze-lab-home/>

&
German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE)  |  Systems Medicine
Venusberg-Campus 1/99, 53127 Bonn, Germany  |  www.dzne.de
<https://www.dzne.de/en/research/research-areas/systems-medicine/>
Room: B.3.143  |  phone: +49  228  43302 – 690