[BBC] Advertise your work and promote EuBIC 🎥

EuBIC-MS info at eubic-ms.org
Mon Apr 26 18:23:02 CEST 2021

Hello everybody,

We are invited to promote EuBIC-MS at the EuPA early career researchers’ day the 21st of June 2021.

- You have developed a tool in the context of EuBIC?
please send us video of maximum 3 min that promotes your work. These will be shown the 21st of June and made available on the EuBIC website. It is a great opportunity for you to advertise your work!
Please contact Marie Locard-Paulet or answer to this email if you have any question regarding these videos.

- You have a few minutes to spare?
Please record a video of you telling us:
What you like the most during EuBIC events

How does EuBIC help your research?

Why people should join EuBIC

…
These videos will be edited to make a longer promotion clip.

Please let us know before the 14th of May if you want to participate. You can send your recordings (landscape format) before the end of May to Marie Locard-Paulet or David Bouyssié (cc of this email) via email.
Go crazy, have fun and feel free to contact usif you want to help with video editing or if you have any question/suggestion.

We are looking forwards to seeing your videos!

The EuBIC team.

Ps.: please talk about this, the more the merrier!

------

If you do not want to be contacted regarding EuBIC-MS in the future, please let us know to remove your contact details from our mailing list.