[BBC] Open Position

Ahmed Mahfouz ahmedelkoussy at gmail.com
Wed May 26 09:50:47 CEST 2021

Dear All,

We have an open position for a PhD student at the Department of Human
Genetics at Leiden University Medical Center.

We are looking for an enthusiastic PhD candidate to work on a joint project
between the computational and functional genomics group (
https://www.mahfouzlab.org/) and the exon skipping group (
http://www.exonskipping.nl/). In this project, we will use spatial
transcriptomics to study the spatial distribution of gene expression in the
brain of Duchenne mouse models to understand the role of dystrophin in the
brain.

If you are interested, please apply here:
https://www.lumc.nl/over-het-lumc/werken-bij/overzicht/PhD-kandidaat-Humane-Genetica2?setcountry=en&setlanguage=English

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions on the nature of
the positions!

Please spread the news!

*Ahmed Mahfouz, PhD **| Assistant **Professor, Department of Human Genetics*

Leiden University Medical Center | Dept. of Human Genetics

P.O. Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden | Postal zone S4-P
Room R-04-022 | Phone +31 71 52 69513
https://www.mahfouzlab.org/