[BBC] Scientist Bioinformatics, SkylineDx (Rotterdam)

Domenico Bellomo D.Bellomo at skylinedx.com
Tue Jun 1 00:44:47 CEST 2021

Dear community members,

this is to inform you about an opening for a Scientist Bioinformatics at SkylineDx, in Rotterdam.

Please, forward this email to suitable candidates in your network!

The job

As a Scientist Bioinformatics, you will perform research, feasibility and development work for molecular diagnostic assays, including microarrays and NGS, with the goal of improving existing assays and building new ones. You will be working with internationally renowned academic partners and SkylineDx’ multidisciplinary development team: scientists, lab technicians, clinical study team, software engineers, and the QA/RA department. Furthermore, you will contribute to the preparation of assay registration files, scientific publications, and presentations regarding the research you are performing.

Together we ensure the validation and implementation of clinically relevant scientific discoveries into reliable medical diagnostic assays for diagnosis, prognosis and drug effectiveness prediction that will ultimately contribute to improved patient care.

The company

SkylineDx is a high-tech commercial stage biotech company headquartered in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) with a second office and certified laboratory in San Diego (CA, United States). We have a dedicated team with unique expertise to discover novel gene-based biomarkers and develop them into registered (companion) diagnostics, ready for commercialization.

As an innovative company, we are continuously seeking ambitious colleagues with an academic background or working experience who share our ambition to build a world class diagnostics company that brings gene signature-based diagnostic tests to patients and their physicians.

More info: https://www.skylinedx.com/jobs/scientist-bioinformatics

Apply here: info at skylinedx.com<mailto:info at skylinedx.com>

Best regards,

Domenico Bellomo

Domenico Bellomo
Head of Bioinformatics

[cid:image001.png at 01D6F3E4.EF82D430]

SkylineDx BV
Brainpark II – Building XI
Lichtenauerlaan 40
3062ME Rotterdam
The Netherlands

+31 (0)10 – 72 00 316

<http://skylinedx.com/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D6F3E4.EF82D430]   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/skylinedx-bv/> [cid:image003.png at 01D6F3E4.EF82D430]    <https://twitter.com/skylinedx> [cid:image004.png at 01D6F3E4.EF82D430]