[BBC] Helis Academy - Data Analysis and Stewardship related virtual events: Symposium 17 June and Company Visits 18 June

Celia van Gelder celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl
Fri Jun 4 17:46:37 CEST 2021

Dear all,
On June 17-18, 2021: The Helis Academy <https://helisacademy.com/en>, with Data
Analysis and Data Stewardship
<https://helisacademy.com/en/data-analysis-stewardship> as one of its
pillars, is organizing 2 half-day virtual events related to  “Optimizing
industry readiness in the The Netherlands and Flanders
<https://helisacademy.com/en/closing-event/symposium>”.

Day 1 (17 June 2021)  contains a keynote of  the CEO of Academic Transfer
and interactive sessions about the Helis pillars. On Day 2 (18 June 2021)
there are virtual company visits, a.o. to BASF and Ontoforce.

The Data Analysis and Data Stewardship pillar of Helis is brought to you by
VIB/ELIXIR-Belgium, TU/e, Maastricht University and DTL/ELIXIR-NL.

We are looking forward to seeing you there! Best
Celia

--

Dr. Celia W.G. van Gelder

Programme Manager DTL Learning

Training Coordinator ELIXIR-NL

ELIXIR Training Platform Leader

tel. +31613375327

e-mail: celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl

websites: https://www.dtls.nl/,
https://www.elixir-europe.org/platforms/training

skype: celia.van.gelder

Office: DTL | Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile (JIM) | 6th floor
Beatrixgebouw | Jaarbeursplein 6 | 3521 AL Utrecht
Postal address: Postbus 8500 | 3503 RM Utrecht

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.