[BBC] Open PostDoc and PhD position (apply by Sep 15)

Kircher, Martin martin.kircher at bih-charite.de
Mon Aug 30 14:47:33 CEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

My lab in Germany is currently looking for a PostDoc
(https://www.biostars.org/p/9486861/, an appointment for up to 5 years) and
a PhD student (https://www.biostars.org/p/9486464/, fully-funded 3 year
appointment) in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology. Both positions are
generally on the topic of non-coding DNA variant effects and include
machine/deep learning as well as sequence analysis aspects. The application
deadline is Sep 15.

I hope you can help me distributing these job posts to everyone who might be
interested. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions.

Best regards,

Martin

Dr. Martin Kircher

Group Leader