[BBC] AstraZeneca Data Sciences & AI Graduate Programme - US

Sergio Martinez Cuesta sermarcue at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 21:08:11 CEST 2021

Please share with BSc or MSc students within your departments:

Data Sciences & AI Graduate Programme

Locations: Boston, Gaithersburg, US

Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits

Fuel your curiosity, feel valued and follow the science

If you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree and a desire to explore and
develop your skills in data science and artificial intelligence within a
global biopharmaceutical organisation, our Data Science & AI Graduate
Programme could be the perfect start to your career. You’ll gain invaluable
insight, exposure and opportunities across our diverse, Research and
Development organisation. We’ll accelerate your learning and help you
achieve your potential.

For more information, please check:

https://careers.astrazeneca.com/job/waltham/data-sciences-and-ai-graduate-programme-us/7684/14829125632