[BBC] BBClist job vacancies

Secretariat-bigcat (BIGCAT) secretariat-bigcat at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Thu Oct 21 11:49:44 CEST 2021

?To whom it may concern.

Good morning,

I'm writing to inquire as to whether it is possible to send out job vacancies via the BBClist mail list?

I inquire on behalf of the Department of Bioinformatics at Maastricht University, where we currently have three job vacancies; two post docs and one PhD position.

Please let me know if this would be possible, and, if so, what information you would require.

I am registered with the BBClist, under the email in cc.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,

Rachel.

Rachel Vaden Allison
Secretary | Department of Bioinformatics-BiGCaT
Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences | Maastricht University
r.allison at maastrichtuniversity.nl<mailto:r.allison at maastrichtuniversity.nl>
secretariat-bigcat at maastrichtuniversity.nl<mailto:secretariat-bigcat at maastrichtuniversity.nl>

www.maastrichtuniversity.nl<http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/>

Universiteitssingel 60 M1.10 | 6229 ER Maastricht
Postbus 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands?
T +31 (0)43 38 81999
(Present Monday-Thursday 09.00-14.00)

Disclaimer<https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/disclaimer>

Please consider your humanitarian responsibility before printing this e-mail.??????