[BBC] Migrating your tool to the cloud - lessons learnt - registration opan

Alexander Botzki Alexander.Botzki at vib.be
Fri Nov 12 21:06:25 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

On December 2nd, we are happy to invite you to afternoon session about migrating tools to the cloud.

We will show you the possibilities and the pitfalls of transferring software tools to the cloud using real-life examples.  Four scientists will testify about their experiences with implementing the tool that was developed in their lab in the cloud. We will end the workshop with a panel discussion.

Interested? Please register at https://training.vib.be/all-trainings/migrating-tools-cloud-online

Best regards,
Alex

Alexander Botzki - Head of VIB Bioinformatics Core, ELIXIR Belgium Training Coordinator
VIB Bioinformatics Core
Technologiepark-Zwijnaarde 75
9052 Zwijnaarde
Belgium