[BBC] Vacancy for a bioinformatician on cell-free DNA sequencing of pediatric cancers

Kemmeren-2, P.P.C. (Patrick) P.Kemmeren at prinsesmaximacentrum.nl
Thu Mar 10 07:57:02 CET 2022

Dear all,

Also on behalf of Dr. Lieve Tytgat, I would like to share an opening we have for a bioinformatician who will work on developing bioinformatics pipelines for liquid biopsies and cell-free DNA sequencing for pediatric cancers.
Interested in this topic and want to work in a multidisciplinary team, then please apply!

https://werkenbijprinsesmaximacentrum.nl/vacature/bioinformatician-cell-free-dna-sequencing-of-pediatric-cancers/

Regards,

Patrick

--

Patrick Kemmeren, PhD
Principal Investigator & head Big Data Core Princess Máxima Center

[signature_1973752984]                 [signature_1823697384]

Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology
Heidelberglaan 25 | 3584 CS Utrecht | T +31 (0)88 972 90 00 |  > Website<https://research.prinsesmaximacentrum.nl/en/research-groups/kemmeren-group>