[BBC] ELIXIR Belgium: FAIR data for Life Sciences research - Program available - Registration open

Kim DE RUYCK kim.deruyck at psb.vib-ugent.be
Wed Mar 23 11:38:06 CET 2022

Dear,

We are pleased to invite you for the ELIXIR Belgium meeting: FAIR data for Life Sciences Research which takes place on 18 May 2022 in Brussels . We have put together a programme touching on Open and FAIR science, demonstrating how infrastructure enables research, and mapping the different initiatives to share sensitive data across Europe. Next to the presentations, the event also includes panel discussions, an ask-me-anything session and ample networking time. [ https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/elixir-belgium-fair-data-for-life-sciences-research-tickets-293220038027 | Link to the program and registration ] . The registration deadline is 3 May 2022.

Kind regards,
Kim De Ruyck

Kim De Ruyck PhD
Coordinator ELIXIR Belgium
VIB-UGent Center for Plant Systems Biology
Technologiepark 71, 9052 Ghent, Belgium
[ http://www.elixir-belgium.org/ | www.elixir-belgium.org ] [ https://twitter.com/ELIXIRnodeBE | @ELIXIRnodeBE ]