[BBC] Two PostDoc and one PhD position in Luebeck (apply by June 1st)

Kircher, Martin martin.kircher at bih-charite.de
Sat May 21 16:27:04 CEST 2022

Hi everyone,

we (kircherlab.github.io) have two bioinformatics positions available
(PostDocs and PhD; https://tinyurl.com/igvfHLpostDoc and
https://tinyurl.com/igvfHLphd) linked to the NHGRI Impact of Genomic
Variation on Function (IGVF) Consortium (https://igvf.org/). We have another
bioinformatics PostDoc opening (https://tinyurl.com/HLpostDoc) for
supporting various projects in the lab as well as training/teaching efforts.
Application deadline for all positions is *June 1st* and all positions will
be located at the University of Lübeck, Germany (less than hour away from
Hamburg). Research in our lab covers functional genomics, variant effects,
machine/deep learning, data analysis and sequence analysis in human genetic
and translational applications. Please find more details with the provided
links.

I hope you can share these job posts in your networks.

Thank you so much!

Martin

Prof. Dr. Martin Kircher

Professor of Regulatory Genomics

Institute of Human Genetics, Campus Lübeck

University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein (UKSH)

Group Leader

Computational Genome Biology

Berlin Institute of Health @ Charité