[BBC] Vacancy bioinformatics postdoc (biology of ageing)

V. Guryev v.guryev at rug.nl
Mon Jul 18 11:44:15 CEST 2022

Dear all,

We are looking for a talented computational biologist / bioinformatics postdoc to strengthen the collaboration project between our research institute and biobanks.
The main idea of the project is to boost translational research by combining the wealth of phenotype and molecular data from a large human cohort (LIfeLines) and the power of experimental models of ageing (ERIBA).
You can find more details and the application form at the UMCG website, see link below.

Postdoc Computational Biology & Bioinformatics (220585)
Website: https://bit.ly/3nZ004J <https://bit.ly/3nZ004J>

Please feel free to circulate with whoever might be interested.

Kind regards,
  Victor Guryev
Associate Prof., Team Leader
European Research Institute for the Biology of Ageing
University of Groningen
UMC Groningen
The Netherlands