[BBC] Colloquium on Bioinformatics Learning, Education and Training (CoBLET) and GOBLET AGM, 11-14 October 2022, Istanbul, Turkey (Hybrid event)

Celia van Gelder celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl
Sun Aug 14 09:19:04 CEST 2022

Dear all,

We are delighted to invite you to the 1st Colloquium on Bioinformatics
Learning, Education and Training (CoBLET), which will be held hybridly from
11-14th October 2022. CoBLET2022 will be in conjunction with the 11th annual
general meeting (AGM) of the Global Organisation for Bioinformatics
Learning, Education and Training (GOBLET).

CoBLET2022 will be a hybrid event and will be held for the first time in
Turkey, hosted by Bezmialem Vakıf University, Istanbul. We have a great
organizing team in place from Bezmialem Vakif University, and under the
lead of Asif Khan, GOBLET Executive Board Member, an award was obtained
from Code for Science & Society, made possible by a grant from The Chan
Zuckerberg Initiative.

COBLET2022 will focus on thematic discussions targeting education and
training in bioinformatics. A mix of keynotes, short talks, poster sessions
and an Eduthon shall foster an interactive environment for integrated
bioinformatics education and training.

We invite you to look at the programme and submit your abstracts for oral
presentations and/or workshops at https://coblet2022.bezmialem.edu.tr/ !
The deadline for the abstract submission is 30 August 2022. Registration is
free of charge and you can register at
https://coblet2022.bezmialem.edu.tr/registration .

We are looking forward to seeing you at CoBLET2022, whether it will be in
person or virtually!

Best regards

Celia van Gelder,  Chair of GOBLET

Ayesha Fatima, Chair of the COBLET 2022 Organizing Committee

--

Dr. Celia W.G. van Gelder
Training Programme Manager DTL/ELIXIR-NL/Health-RI

tel. +31613375327
e-mail: celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl
websites: https://www.dtls.nl/, https://www.health-ri.nl/,
https://www.elixir-europe.org/platforms/training
twitter: celia_vgelder

Office: DTL | Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile (JIM) | 6th floor
Beatrixgebouw | Jaarbeursplein 6 | 3521 AL Utrecht

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.