[BBC] Two calls for Tutorials - ISMB/ECCB and [BC]2

Celia van Gelder celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl
Fri Nov 18 16:10:35 CET 2022

*FYI*

Dear colleagues,

Please note that there are two open calls for tutorials:

   1. Tutorials for ISMB/ECCB 2023
   <https://www.iscb.org/ismbeccb2023-submissions/tutorials> – deadline for
   submissions *19 December 2022*.

   1. Tutorials and Workshops for [BC]2 2023
   <https://www.bc2.ch/tutorials-workshops-calls> – deadline for
   submissions *8 January 2023*.

You are most welcome to submit your proposals and forward this message to
anyone.

Many thanks and all the best,

Patricia

--

*Patricia Palagi, PhD SIB Training SIB | Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Quartier Sorge, Bâtiment Amphipôle - 1015 Lausanne - Switzerland

--

Dr. Celia W.G. van Gelder
Training Programme Manager DTL/ELIXIR-NL/Health-RI

tel. +31613375327
e-mail: celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl
websites: https://www.dtls.nl/, https://www.health-ri.nl/,
https://www.elixir-europe.org/platforms/training
twitter: celia_vgelder

Office: DTL | Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile (JIM) | 6th floor
Beatrixgebouw | Jaarbeursplein 6 | 3521 AL Utrecht

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.