[BBC] Introduction to Python

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Wed Dec 28 11:23:44 CET 2022

[cid:image001.png at 01D91AA9.9C405FC0]    [signature_2008044598]

Gentle hands-on introduction to Python programming

Dear colleagues,

Coming up in April 12th ,19th and 26th we are offering the first hybrid session of Gentle hands-on introduction to Python programming! You can join us in person or online, whatever you feel most convenient. But we advise you to be fast and join us to the limit number of in person participation!

To Happen in Ghent, at the Technologiepark-Zwijnaarde, this course gently introduces programming to new programmers. There are plenty of opportunuties to apply and practice what you learn, and ask questions in a safe place. Furthermore, surprise yourself by building a substantial project over the 3 course weeks. We're going to use the popular Python programming language to prepare you for real-world research application of what you learn.