[BBC] PhD candidate vacancies

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Wed Jan 4 13:39:29 CET 2023

Good afternoon,

I have several open positions for PhD candidate starting between Spring and Autumn 2023 that could be interested to your network. Would it be possible to promote them through your channel?

The positions will become available between spring and autumn 2023. I am looking for people with a data science background, proficient in R or python (at least) the specific PhD trajectories vary (please see the full description at the website).
https://www.lumc.nl/en/over-het-lumc/werken-bij/vacancies/b.23.pv.el.03-phd-candidate-rheumatology-data-science/ Note the vacancies remain open until half of Febr., and won't close in two weeks (as mentioned at the website currently)
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3420548584
PhD Candidate Rheumatology Data Science - AcademicTransfer<https://www.academictransfer.com/en/322092/phd-candidate-rheumatology-data-science/>

Best regards,

Rachel Knevel

Rachel Knevel , M.D. PhD
Rheumatologist and ass. professor at Dept of Rheumatology LUMC, the Netherlands
phone +31-71526911, +31-611307780
Visiting professor, Translational & Clinical Research Institute, Newcastle University, UK