[BBC] Job Vacancy for (bio)informaticians at the Microverse Cluster

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Mon Jan 9 15:16:53 CET 2023

Dear sir or madam,

The Cluster of Excellence “Balance of the Microverse” invites applications
for two postdoctoral researcher position (in Correlative Image Data Analysis
and in Integrative Research Data Management). The Microverse Cluster
combines expertise in life, material, optical and computational sciences to
elevate microbiome studies from descriptive to hypothesis-driven and
functional analyses. We’re looking for candidates with a PhD (or equivalent)
in computer science, software engineering, (bio-)informatics, or other
programming-affine fields.

Both two-year full-time positions will be funded through the Excellence
Strategy of the German federal and state governments. Application deadline
is 7 February 2023.

Further information can be found in the attachements or on our website:
https://www.microverse-cluster.de/en/jobs.html

We would appreciate it if you could forward our offer to your members and/or
interested (bio)informaticians.

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,

Katja Präfcke

Friedrich Schiller University Jena

Jena School for Microbial Communication

Neugasse 23

07743 Jena, Germany

Phone: +49 (0) 3641 - 949 541

E-Mail:  <mailto:apply at jsmc.info> apply at jsmc.info

Website:  <http://www.jsmc.uni-jena.de/> www.jsmc.uni-jena.de

Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/JSMC_Info